110-year old reusable condoms made from fish bladder (used)
Condoms and the idea of protected sex have been around for a while now, but what might amaze you is how much someone might pay for these used condoms made from fish bladder. Austrian Dorotheum, housed an auction for these five condoms.These condoms could be reused about ten times each.
If you look at the box, there are signs of crosses on the packaging that may indicate how many times the condoms were used before by the owner. You would think that would drive the price down, but no, they sold for 2000 Euros.
hold on baby, let me slip a FISH BLADDER right oN MY DICK so i can FUCK YOU WITH IT
Also, let me save it for later so we can use it again
The New Jim Crow
1. Ferguson, Missouri has a population of approximately 21,000 people — roughly 75% of those residents are Black
2. The Ferguson police department has around 530 cops —less than 5 of them are Black
3. Ferguson had *zero* homicides for all of 2014 —until Michael Brown was murdered by Darrin Wilson
4. Things you should know: Five Myths About Black-on-Black Crime
5. Michael Brown was 18yrs old and was about to begin college. Brown had no criminal record, and despite the Ferguson PD’s smear campaign, Mike Brown PAID FOR the cigars —those facts are all important and should be known, but even if Brown was a high school dropout with prior arrests who stole the cigars, 1) it wouldn’t have made his life any less valuable, 2) we have a court system and those are not capital offenses and 3) it doesn’t change the fact that the cop who killed him, Darren Wilson, had no idea about Brown’s personal history when he executed Brown. Wilson saw only a Black teen deemed either “too uppity” or “suspicious” because of his skin color
6. Five examples: The Militarization of the police
7. It’s deeply Institutional: Police view Black Children As Less Innocent
8. So please - don’t get it twisted
i wonder how much longer i have before it’s completely impossible for me to google information pertaining to my degree
Relevant to current events. Had to sketch this out to express how I feel about things lately.
Well I don’t think any sjw means any ill will (excluding the insane ones/fake ones from 4chan) but without proper research you can cause lots and lots of unintentional damage. An example of this is the “Kony 2012” which endangered the balance of the region which might have caused both sides to start using MORE child soldiers. The war was at a stand still until US intervention. Fortunately the war didn’t erupt because of it but it could have gone really really bad. Yeah he was/is a piece of shit but going in and doing that could kill children. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Do your research before you cause a panic that’s all I’m asking for.
There was a bunny at Lowes today eating all the flowers
haha u go lil bun
fight the power
Yes There is a Chrome Extension That Makes Reading the News More Fun
The original xkcd comic is here.
i just added this to my moms computer without telling her. I cannot wait for her to read an article involving one of these and become confused.
This HR dept doesn’t negotiate with Terrorists.
This can’t possibly be a real thing. College Humor has to have made it up. How would you be able to keep sticking these notes to the fridge without anybody ever noticing who was doing it?
The community in Ferguson is struggling to come up with the money to keep their kids fed, since school has been cancelled all this time, yet people have donated over $12,000 to the murderer who started all of this in the last 24 hours alone. Think about that. And then donate to the right cause.